So, definitely there's been full of ups and downs that I've gone through but it won't be as tough when I start college and working life. I've been exposed to how working life is but not college life. I am really anticipating for it but I'll see what comes around.
Besides facing SPM which ended last week was the best damn thing ever.
So let's do a lil recap on the year 2010 which was really fun.
What I really like about this year was:
I got to do an advertisement for an isotonic drink called 9 Spot. Not sure if you guys ever heard of it. LOL!
And also, I didn't know I would be involve again in sailing when I said I stopped because I wanted to protect my skin from getting burnt.
So for sailing, I went for SUKMA and MSSM cause I thought that would help me to get scholarship :)
I got 5th overall for SUKMA sailing International 420 which I only trained for 3 times before going for SUKMA.
Next, MSSM. I got 3rd for sponsor race which was a good accomplishment for me cause I have never trained sailing 4.7. I went for a small competition in Putrajaya just for training. And went to Kuantan for MSSM. I got 5th overall, AGAIN! Hahahaha!
My life would be nothing if I didn't join cheerleading. It's another big accomplishment for me this year.
First of all with Rebels :D I got 1 gold and 1 silver. Gold for co-ed routine and silver for all girl stunt group. I was the choreographer for my dance group and we got 4th. So I was pretty happy about it cause the dance totally made my life like MOFO.
Preparing for the competition wasn't really easy. Sacrifice, injuries and misunderstanding. That is what we've gone through. But it all come out well. I had several injuries during the practice and I didn't have much time to spend on my studies as the training is usually at night.
Moving on, in school. Sports day was well, awesome! Xavier's cheerleading got CHAMPION and it was awesome cause it's the last time I'd be cheering in school. I was totally busy when I said I'd enter Xavier Sports Day team. LOL! I had to cope up really fast with the routines cause I had to teach my primary kids the routine too. So it was like both Teaching and Learning at the same time.
My friend asked me if I want to coach the primary school girls and I accepted because they'd be paying me 300 but I got 500 instead :)
It was an amazing experience for me for teaching little kids which I didn't ever dream off. It wasn't easy teaching kids from the age 8-12. But I totally had fun teaching them despite of all the scolding and tolerance I did.
And that time, I was like S%&# cause I didn't really have time to study and my time was so limited. The routine back then was like school->stayback(coach and learn)->tuition->choreograph.
It wasn't easy I tell you. I had to learn Xavier's routine. I had to choreograph for my Yellow House primary kids and I had to choreograph for my dance routine for C3. I also had to learn the Group routine for C3. So at that time, I really had no time to study but thanks to my friends, I was able to cope up with my studies. Also through that, I didn't know I could manage to do so many things at once.
It was really a relief when everything relating to cheerleading was done. I stopped cheerleading after the Sorak Metro competition.
My dance group routine.
All-Girl Stunt Group (I'm the main base)
I didn't know I'd get back into gymrama as well. Pn L asked me if I can join and I didn't hesitate to say No when knowing trials was super near. The training got harder cause at that time, there wasn't enough people and the competition is near. So I did try my best to learn everything and I got gold for that :)
So far, it's all been my sports. How could I made it this way without having my friends and family for the supports they gave me.
I'm really lucky to have met those amazing people throughout my whole journey for 2010. It was indeed an unforgettable moment for me.
FAMESY+Aileen+Ee Va+ YC+ PZ. They never fail to make me laugh every time when we are together. Best time is during recess and in class :)
We'd be the loudest and craziest people, I must say.
Besides that, I was in the Prefectorial Board 09/10. The duties were actually hard when I first did it myself but after awhile, I got the hang of it.
I must say, this batch of prefects are FUNNY, HARD WORKING, AND DEDICATED. Each and everyone of them played a great role in school especially Shirley. HEHEHEH!
All the events were all a success thanks to every single one of them. Thumbs up for the prefects, ya'll.
The student-teacher relationship actually got better. I mean I used to be like super shy when I'm talking to the teachers but after awhile, I'm not shy at all and get to communicate with them better. I even text the teachers :D
I've actually made quite a lot of achievement far beyond my expectation.
I was actually in a TV commercial for some isotonic drinks.
P.S. I'm the one in green :)
Around May, before the shooting, CBN and SJI combined to have the IU Day in St John.
It was a blast actually. How we actually got through so many hassle to get everything fix and done.
Well, I'm not an interactor but I helped contribute by doing a performance for them. Dancing is irresistible so I decided to help them out :)
I really wanna show my gratitude to my parents for always supporting me on what I'm doing. They are willing to spend time to fetch me here and there and give me money to carry out my activities.
Someday, in the near future, I'd love to bring them to go for a vacation to somewhere they'll love. I'll find out where they'll like to go. Heheheh!
My classmates are all really nice even though we have the MCA gang in one corner. HAHAHA!
I think I'm gonna stop here for now. I've been taking my own sweet time writing this. I'll try to carry on writing when I've the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment