

It’s December once again. Christmas lights glow and tree’s are lit. The month where I tend to feel the happiest and saddest. It’s also the month where I make a lot of empty promises, mostly to myself. December is here and we need to know what should always stay in mind. December of 2011. I feel like this year went by so fast with so many things; good and bad.
I am actually enjoying the beginning of this month. I think it’s just that time of year when the excitement of the season starts to wear off and time starts to slow down. Self-reflection kicks in. It’s important that I make sure it doesn’t turn into self-pity. I have to remind myself to constantly strive for proactivity and learning how to enjoy what’s in front of me, instead of longing for things I don’t have, or regretting what I already have done.
Lately, I’ve been over thinking a lot at night. About what I’m going to with my life, where I want to be and how I’m supposed to get there. I’m filled with all sorts of mixed emotions when it comes to thinking of the future. I'm pretty worried about how my future is going to be when there's no financial support. I know freedom must be sacrificed as it is part of growing up. But at this moment, I don't have the awareness of it yet. I mean I don't completely feel it yet. I really need to get to feel and experience the tired-ness and wariness of working life. I thought I would learn a lot from college about life/work but NO. It hasn't gotten into me yet.
I've seen and met a lot of successful people. I mean by their academic results. They really do strive and work hard for it. I always want to be like them but it never works. So I guess now I have one goal for my new year resolution.
I've just told myself today that I must read at least 2 novels this month. IT'S A MUST!
The fortune might be true. I MUST be aware of guys surrounding me especially in my relationship. Justsoyouknow :)
CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE A WHOLE LOT BETTER! I just have a feeling for this :D
But I'll keep my expection low. Just so I won't get disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment