If someone calls you a bitch, remember that a bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is from a tree, tree's is nature, nature is beautiful. So thank them for the compliment.
To be honest, I feel lonely most of the time. I don't know why but I just do. But I'm actually okay with it rather than being with people. I can simply be ME :)
Anyhow, real life in college just started. My timetable is quite packed but I'm alright with it thou. At least I still have time for myself to relax.
Most of my lecturers are nice and fun. So thank god for that if not, I'd be K.O.
Also my new classmates are somewhat fun too! Especially during Finite Mathematics. The class progresses well and yet, everyone still talks a lot.
Felicia and See Teng are in the same class as me for the whole four subjects.
I'm slowly adapting myself to the time with the breaks and my sleeping time.
But so far, I'm really enjoying my college life. Hehehehe! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment