Monday, May 24, 2010

Give me a big hug

OMG! I'm in so much trouble and I sort of feel like crying. But I'll cut the crying part. Such a waste of time somehow. LOL!
I'm in such trouble. I mean like not trouble but I'm all so stuffed up with competitions and others.
It's actually just the end of this month and next month. I can go GAGA and LOCO just thinking about the competition dates and the competition itself.
End of this month, there will be Charm Cheerleading Championship aka C3. Talking about that, it's so nerve wrecking especially for my dance group. I just had a complete routine/ practice with my group members last week Friday and that was only twice we did. OMFG!
Stunts, I'm alright with it actually. & for the team, I'm JUST okay with it. LOL! I'll have my fingers crossed to make sure everything will go on smoothly during the competition days :D
Well, errm, despite of having SPM this year, I've been like occupied by events. Mainly trainings :( How miserable is that right? I've been skipping tuition because of trainings and staybacks :(
Anyway, besides C3, there will be SUKAN MALAYSIA aka SUKMA which is gonna start on a 11th.
I frigging love my cikgu. I am suppose to go to Melaka on 27th for a competition but I have C3 so I am exam-ted. I also have to go to Melaka on 5th but there is a competition on 6th. I told my cikgu if I can go there on the 7th. He actually allows me too! OMG! WooGaaWooGaa :)
I'm not sure how long Sukma is gonna be so the whole two week holiday will be gone for me. Pfft!
So mainly this post is about how busy I'm gonna be. I haven been really focusing on my studies. My dad kept on telling me to be focus on my studies.

No comments: