Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just give me one last time and that's all I'll be asking from you

First things first. I skipped school again. It's the second time for this week. I just can't bare the boredom in school just doing nothing despite of having to share the time with my friends. LOL!
I just thought I needed another break from this week and I've promised myself to be present to school tomorrow.



FAMESY and the Prefectorial Board of 09/10 is my love :) They totally made my day every time. Filled me in with excitements and laughters every time I am with them. They never failed to make me not happy. Hahaha! I just simply love them. But currently, I am feeling a lil guilty cause today is Wen Jing's birthday and the Prefects planned to make a surprise party for her after school and I skipped school today :(

Anyhow, yesterday I went for training and I kinda think my butt is not balance right now. Well, let's hope it's not. Hahaha! I'm scaring myself. I had fun in training though. Oh yeah, I thought Lai Hoong's friend was coming this week Wednesday but instead, she is going next week Wednesday. LOL!
There will be a upcoming performance for Rebels this Saturday. Rebels would be performing for the BattleGround competition thing. They'll be doing for the opening session. It would be around 12-1, they'll be performing. So, if you think you are free or would like to watch a cheer performance, do come to Times Square this Saturday and if you want to have a companion, I can be :)

Before you leave or click the red button on the top right, do watch this video. Ryan is just so amazing. Mia Michaels is kinda rude just by judging him before he dance. Pfft!


No comments: