Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trickling

Trickle me slowly, please :D

I am so not looking forward to my results for the Final Term :( I am just so not prepared for any papers. I am blaming myself for that cause everything around me just distract me easily. I am just so Korean-fied I tell ya'll. I like the fact that I am Korean-fied though :DI am always excited to go training. I don't know why. I am always hyped up whenever I go for training but I do complain when I have a muscle ache to my family. LOL! Btw, on Sunday, I went over to 2 temples. HAHAH! So Buddhism much all of a sudden. First off, I went over to this Centre in KG. Attap. Not sure what that place calls. But it's like a big hall for some chinese events. There were Tibet's Monks there chanting. Next, I went over to this Thailand Temple in Jln Gasing. I like the temple though. It's very bling bling during the night. It looks so rich! =)

No comments: