Saturday, August 15, 2009

Indi-Indian Girl



Check this out, peeps. This team is just frigging awesome! And they are an All-Girls Group. How I wish I can be like them. XD

Anyway, I had a cheer performance just now. My team, Rebels performed for the School of X a.k.a S.O.X! =)
We trained less than one week for everything. & probably 3 days doing the whole routine.
So anyhow, our performance were somehow good. The crowd was excited, I suppose. LOL!
It was held at Stadium Badminton, Cheras.
I was rushing to the Stadium cause I woke up late and I had to go to the market to get hairbands.
The whole event went great I think. I left very earlier as my mom reached so EARLY! Geez. How I hope I could have stayed a little longer. XD
So yeah. Now I am back to my blogging mood. A fast change, ey? Well, that's just me ( :
I am so addicted to FACEBOOK now.

No comments: