

To be honest, I am frigging missing Sailing like hell now!
I don't know why but I really do miss sailing a lot.
I just can't forget those great and happy moments I have during sailing though sailing is really really tiring and it's a NO good for my skin. >.<
I am thinking of sailing as my logo when today teacher announced the prefect candidates that passed the interviews and is proceeding for the Election thingy on Monday.
I have to pass the logo by tomorrow. Yikes! My choices are:
- Sailing
- Gemini
- Lion
Just awhile ago, my Cikgu called me up and asked me if I am still interested in sailing. Well, I answered I do which is true. I miss all my friends in sailing!!!
There will be a competition on July 9th to 11th in Putrajaya. OMG! It's near to Exam. Sigh. I might have to partner up with someone I don't really like. I wish I can partner up with Ai Li if she is interested. Hahaha. I hope my parents allow me to sail again. *fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment