Last year was like Oh-So-Frigging-Boring and so on so forth. Haha. But this year is like totally different.
Well, today, I went to Concorde Hotel for Brunch with my family. It was certainly delicious.
And then of to Country Height to drop of my bro's gf. Then straight to Sau Seng Lum( a temple)
Prayed and go see the statue for 雷 LOOI. =)
Took an advice paper thing from there and it says that I should involve more in religion things and help those in needs.
After Sau Seng Lum, came back and had a nap then off to Tat Keen's Open House.
Somehow, it was boring at first. Gambled a little there then came back home for dinner.
Gambled with my brothers and Pik Yi for like 20 rounds then back to Tat Keen's house and gambled....AGAIN! >< Met few MBS's guys since Tat Keen was in MBS. They were friendly and funny. XD
I went back to my Mom's hometown again in Sepang for dinner yesterday. I went back with my aunt and cousin early in the evening. Played MahJong there. It was really fun but I hate my brother, James who don't give up in loosing. Gahhh! Hate him! XD
Dinner was just.....Okay. Then played Nintendo Wii. =)
Gosh. It was dead fun playing and tiring. Haha. I am so in love with my cute little nephew. Haha. Haiyoo. I got so many nieces and nephews. I can't believe I am so young yet an Aunt! Aunt! Aunt! Aunt! OMG! Can you believe that?! Lol. Came back home pretty late. Left my hometown like 12 something and got back around 1 something.
These are the picture during Hari Membina Azam. Borrowed Miss Waan's camera to camwhore in class cause my camera's battery was dead.
Love 4A loads man! They are like so nice. Though I only know some of them just a little bit yet I love them cause they are all so kind. XD
Here you go people. The pictures. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment