Tagged by TT.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player writes a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.
2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly before hand.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to tag and write their names down.
4. No Tags back!!!!
1. I love cheerleading
2. I am a sports freak.
3. I develop a love for poetry since form 1
4. I am a complete different from what I am with my friends and with my Family.
5. I have mood swing
6. I love sailing but I am lazy to compete
7. I frigging hate the manager of my sailing team.
8. I wish I can be a superstar icon
9. I can't sleep without aircond
10. I love dancing alone but not in a crowd.
11. My phone is always 24 hours by my side.
12. I miss someone.
13. I miss FAMESY
14. I have a lot of new friends this year.
15. I hate my bones. Especially my knee,ankle, arm and wrist.
I tag whoever wants to do and whoever read this. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment