Friday, October 31, 2008

I am a rocketman

I think it's gonna be a long long time,
Till I realise that I have longing for happiness.
But the happiness won't come easy.
& I think I need an accompany to last my life.
So I went for the so-called interview in GSC, MidValley yesterday. Well, I think I won't get the job cause the frigging person have not called up.
Anyway, I am going back to MidValley today to go job hunting with Ana.
After that, I think we will be waiting for Mich to finish her job and go to her house to change for the party later at night.
WooT! Halloween Party! I can't wait.
Human, btw, I've changed my break dance class to Hip-Hop class. =)
The people are extremely friendly and funny so as the teacher.
The teacher is actually my brother's friend. So he kira murah on the fee. Lucky me *winks*
Hmmm, yesterday when I was in MidValley, I saw Ee Yin! Ha ha. Caught red handed?
Watched MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRL with Pamela. That movie is extremely funny and pretty 'sick'.
Marcus was doing his duty at the reservation counter and he was like "It's a 18+ movie"
Well, who cares? I got in though.
Hopefully I can get a job in Midvalley. If not, I'll be like so jobless.
Ps: Pik Ki. I've gave the letter to the teacher today. & I'm sorry for you to worry and I told you like frigging last minute and all of a sudden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You are such a sweetheart