Something that inspired me to take this shot.
I managed to get to Cochrane. Lol. It wasn't SMK Cochrane but it was Pusat Something Something Cochrane.
Only a few sports team went. Squash, Sailing, Archery, Cricket, Gymrama, Gymnastic, Olahraga and Aquatic went only.
That place was like Hell! Seriously. It was super duperly hot.
The gymrama girls were all CBN-ers. Lol. 2 of them remembered me during the MSSMKL.
Perahu Layar team had the least athelets. Ha ha. As usual.
I took taxi to Cochrane. The taxi driver also don't really know where is it.
So we first went to SMK Cochrane Perkasa then, SMK Cochrane then finally the Pusat place.
The design for this year is like really colourful. Blue, Red, Yellow.
I'm flying off to Langkawi on Friday around 4 something.
So people, wish me luck for MSSM. Lol. I hope that I can get champion. I usually get 3rd for MSSM. Sigh. Just my luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment