It was pretty boring during the speechs but when we had to sing the national anthemes and the other songs, most of the CBNers got high. Especially when we were singing the "Perpaduan Teras Kerjayaan".
Most of the CBNers don't know the lyrics for that song so we just follow up singing ...Perpaduan Teras Kerjayaan.. only. It was funny. If you were there, you sure would LOL.
After recess, Shirley, Mich and I camwhore. Ha ha.
During the "Hati Malaya" programme, we took pictures of our legs, hands, pants. Cause we have nothing else better to do.
Most people said last year's programmes where much better. Well, who cares? It was the past.
3K only have quite a few of students went. But we took a half-class picture together. Ha ha.
I haven get the pictures I took with Mich and Shir. I'll upload it when I get it. So as the Half-Class-Picture. Here are the picture I took with Gucci and Chiu Yee.
Gucci Lee and I
Chiu Yee and I
No comments:
Post a Comment