I miss Sabah! My time & days in KK, Sabah is worth living and I had lots of fun.
Sabah people are seriously friendly. They always kind to everyone and helpful too.
The last day of the competition was yesterday, 23rd Dec 2007. The LASTregatta for the year.
One of the day I was sailing, a damn freaking fish jumped into my boat and I was like super duper scared. I actually nearly burst out into tears. The fish jumped from the back of my boat and hit my leg. Guess what? I was wearing a short pants. Like EWW-NESS.
I straight jumped to the front of my boat and luckily Neeta from Kedah saw me. She then sailed towards my boat and helped me get rid of the fish. My boat smells like fish that whole day. Like Damn!
In Aunt Mary's house, actaully in the room. 7 people slept in the same room. It wasn't that pack but it's hard to get to the door when you are actaully at the end of the other side of the room when everyone is sleeping.
WOOT... Imagine that. I actually made it to the toilet but when I went back to my bed, I knocked my head on the wall a little. Ha ha. My bad.
The last day in Sabah was definitly sad.
In the morning, sent Siew Wing, Denise and John to the airport and then went to the club.
After that, Nicole, Sarah and I went to Warisan. It's a shopping mall. I like it there. It's definitly special. I mean it's more unique than KL's shopping mall. When we were finding for Nicole's dad. Wow. It was like a Mini Amazing Race for us. Warisan got 3 buildings and we actually rounded the whole building to find the enterance that Nicole's dad was waiting.
I TOTALLY MISS SABAH LOADS. BUT I MISS THE PEOPLE THERE TOO AND THE SPECIAL MOMENTS AND JOYS I SPENT. IT'S BEYOND SPECIAL TO ME. THIS TRIP, I WILL NEVER FORGET.
No comments:
Post a Comment