Sunday, November 25, 2007

Concert tomorrow.


I'm going for the concert above tomorrow. Haiz.
One word " BOREDOM ". But it's free. So I don't mind going but the concert last for like 9 hours?
Like what the?!?!

Zhang Hui Mei (A-Mei) 张惠妹 • Michael Wong 光良 • Fish Leong 梁静茹 • Victor Wong 品冠 • Andrew Tan 陈势安 • Zhang Zhen Yue 张震岳 • Claire Kuo 郭静 • Vincy Chan 泳儿 • Kenny Kwan 关智斌 • Thor Luk • Dominique Choy • Huang Qi Shan

So far from all the artist I know from the above isZhang Hui Mei (A-Mei) 张惠妹 • Michael Wong 光良 • Fish Leong 梁静茹

I don't actually listen to much mandarin songs.

Pamela asked me if I can go to her house in the morning to decorate her Free Image Hosting at <a href=

but my mom said I can't. Sadness man. Haiz. But luckily I'm going to the concert only at 6.
Real lucky. Ha ha.

No comments: