Saturday, November 18, 2006

In Time Square




On Thursday,16th November,I went to Time Square and Sungai Wang with Sue Jen...Quite fun but we spent quite little time...If me and my bestest friend go out,will spent about 3 hours...I went to Sungai Wang at 11...I reached there about 11.30+...Sue Jen reached there already...Then we met up at Famous Amous...Love the smell of the cookies...Delicious...Yummy...Hahaha...After that,we went to Time Square to get our movie tickets...My cousin and Sue Jen's sister followed us too...We bought tickets for the movie "Step Up"...After that, we went to take pictures...Love the pictures...Hahaha...After that, we went and meet up her mother and brother...We ate lunch in McDonald...Later, we went jalan jalan...I saw a lot of things I want to buy...Later, we went to the cinema...After that, we meet up my cousin... I bought a pair of slipper...Quite cheap for a slipper...RM29.90 and it's Diadora...Hahaha...Then we went to Sungai Wang...Me and my cousin registered our number...After that we waited at Famous Amous again to meet her mother to bring her back...Then we all went back...

No comments: